"We are dedicated to meeting the needs of researchers by providing a reliable and timely source of human biospecimens".
Most Popular Products
Get quality biospecimens you need,
when and where you need them
The StemExpress Way
StemExpress is your quick and nimble partner. We are dedicated to accelerating your research projects at life-changing speed to aid in the development of new treatments and even cures for patients worldwide.
- No expedite scheduling fees: We always get your project scheduled as soon as possible.
- Fresh and on time: Our products are shipped directly from our Stem Cell Collection Centers and labs straight to you. Bi-coastal locations mean you get the freshest products, no matter where you are.
- Streamlined workflow: There are no middlemen. Place your order and we manage the entire process from donor selection to shipping your item.
StemExpress is your premier biospecimen provider. What are you waiting for?
News & Events
From the Blog
Frequently Asked Questions
- Procures healthy and diseased human tissue and blood
- Isolates cells
- Processes whole blood (umbilical cord, adult peripheral, and maternal)
- Cultures selected cell types
- Isolates DNA and RNA
- Conducts immunophenotyping using flow cytometry
Primary cells are very sensitive to many aspects of the thawing procedure, such as heat, DMSO, agitation, and high centripetal forces. Obtaining high viability after thawing human primary cells can be difficult if not performed quickly and with good laboratory techniques. At StemExpress, our laboratory technicians have years of experience handling and thawing frozen human primary cells and have designed a procedure that will help you obtain the highest viability of your cells. Click Thawing Protocol to access the protocol.
Under aseptic conditions in Class II, laminar-flow hoods.
Yes. StemExpress is happy to work with researchers to meet the specific needs of their work.
All over the world. We have a variety of shipping methods to meet your needs. Please inquire for more information.
StemExpress is serious about donor confidentiality, and we strictly observe HIPAA regulations. Personal identifying information is removed from all samples and replaced with a nonspecific numeric identifier.
If a study requires demographic information, we can provide researchers general identifiers like age, gender and a minimal health history.