- These outlined conditions regarding sale and delivery from StemExpress, LLC and StemExpress Foundation “StemExpress” apply to all contracts of supply between StemExpress and our clients.
- The Client is deemed to agree to these conditions of sale and delivery upon acceptance of the good or goods supplied.
- Any rights awarded to the Client arising during the course of business with StemExpress are not transferable.
- Any amendment to the conditions of sale and delivery, or any recognition of the Client’s conflicting purchase conditions must be confirmed in writing by StemExpress.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, and venue for any dispute arising hereunder shall be in the County of Sacramento.
- The prevailing party in any action to enforce the terms of this Agreement shall be entitled to reimbursement by the other party for all costs, including the reasonable attorney fees and professional fees, incurred in connection with such proceeding.
- Any donor information obtained by StemExpress is privileged, and StemExpress treats donor information as confidential in order to preserve the anonymity of the donor. StemExpress will provide Researcher with only minimal and non-privileged information regarding donors.