Human cord blood is the remaining blood found in the umbilical cord after childbirth and is a rich source of hematopoietic stem cells, which is ideal for studies relating to transplantation, hematopoietic diseases, genetic disorders, and regenerative medicine. The stem cells found in cord blood are also a common choice for the generation of humanized mice for studies relating to human immunological development and disease.
Umbilical cord blood is needle aspirated from the umbilical cord vein using a collection bag containing 35 mL of the anticoagulant citrate phosphate double dextrose (CP2D). Blood is sent out 24hrs after collection directly to customers or processed into a specific primary cell population at the StemExpress state-of-the-art laboratory. HLA-A2 immunophenotyping and LCMV screening can be included for each sample.
- Just what you need – Our extensive portfolio of cells allows simplicity and ease in ordering a specific product that suites your research needs.
- Timing is everything – We provide fresh and cryopreserved formats to allow flexibility in the timing of your experiment.
- Simplify your research – We offer a large portfolio of rare cell populations, such as hematopoietic stem cells, that are often difficult and time consuming to separate.
- Customize your cells – Customizable process including donor selection, isolation procedure, and shipping requirements, just to name a few.
- Only the highest quality – We ensure pure, viable and functional cells using phenotypic characterization by flow cytometry and morphological analysis.
Popular Cord Blood Products
- Unprocessed Cord Blood
- CD34+ Stem/Progenitor Cells
- Mononuclear Cells
- CD4+CD45RA+ Naive Helper T Cells
For a list of all our cord blood products, click HERE.
Let’s accelerate research together!
Take 20% OFF your first order. Click on the flyer to explore the variety of products we offer.
To take advantage of this offer, please call (530) 303-3828 or fill out our Contact Us form.