Mobilized Peripheral Blood
Human Mobilized Peripheral Blood is collected from healthy IRB consented donors that are injected with Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF aka Neupogen®), Plerixafor (aka Mozobil®), or a combination of Plerixafor and G-CSF. These mobilization agents increase circulating leukocytes and stimulate the bone marrow to produce a large number of hematopoietic stem cells, which are mobilized into the bloodstream, allowing for large quantities of stem cells and MNCs to be collected from a single donor.
The StemExpress Advantage
High-Quality Mobilized Primary Cells
Figure 1. Representative flow data of the viability and purity of enriched CD34+ stem cells from mobilized peripheral blood prior to cryopreservation.
High-Quality Mobilized Leukopaks®
Figure 2. Representative flow panel of fresh G-CSF Mobilized Leukopak. Enriched PBMC population with low granulocytes (20.76%), high viability (97.65%), and a high percentage of CD34+ cells (1.68%).
What Makes Us Different
- Largest and most diverse selection of products available to cover all facets of your research
- Customizable products that allow flexibility and simplicity in decision making
- Recallable donors for critical longitudinal studies
- Same day delivery in select cities for quick access to our products
- Streamlined process from collection through delivery to guarantee operational excellence and consistent quality products
- Follow FDA CFR 1271 requirements of cGMP/cGTP regulations to ensure high-quality products
- Employs data management software (ERP & QMS) that ensures traceability and accountability
Frequently Asked Questions
- Procures healthy and diseased human tissue and blood
- Isolates cells
- Processes whole blood (umbilical cord, adult peripheral, and maternal)
- Cultures selected cell types
- Isolates DNA and RNA
- Conducts immunophenotyping using flow cytometry
Primary cells are very sensitive to many aspects of the thawing procedure, such as heat, DMSO, agitation, and high centripetal forces. Obtaining high viability after thawing human primary cells can be difficult if not performed quickly and with good laboratory techniques. At StemExpress, our laboratory technicians have years of experience handling and thawing frozen human primary cells and have designed a procedure that will help you obtain the highest viability of your cells. Click Thawing Protocol to access the protocol.
Yes. StemExpress is happy to work with researchers to meet the specific needs of their work.
All over the world. We have a variety of shipping methods to meet your needs. Please inquire for more information.
We offer G-CSF, Plerixafor, and G-CSF plus Plerixafor options to mobilize the cells from the bone marrow.
Yes, LCMV testing can be done upon request.