Human Primary Cells
Human primary cells are isolated from bone marrow, cord blood, peripheral blood (healthy and diseased), and mobilized peripheral blood. Unprocessed or apheresis products are collected from IRB consented donors at one of our strategically located Stem Cell Collection Centers or at one of our partnering hospitals, and processed at our state-of-the-art laboratory to a specific primary cell type. We streamline the entire workflow, from donor recruitment all the way to shipping the final product, guaranteeing every sample arrives with the highest purity, viability, and quality researchers need to ensure confidence in their results.
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Extensive donor pool
- Diseased donors* & **
- Recallable and repeat donors*
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)*
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)*
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)*
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
*Does not apply to cord blood products.
**Peripheral blood only.
- Positive and negative selection available
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities