Cord Blood CD34+ Stem/Progenitor Cells
Human cord blood is a rich source of CD34+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. Collection of cord blood is a noninvasive and painless procedure performed at one of our partnering hospitals by our own procurement staff. Fresh whole cord blood is transferred to our FDA registered GLP regulatory-compliant cell manufacturing facility where cord blood CD34+ stem cells are processed, analyzed, and vialed. Cell attributes, such as phenotype, viability, purity, and cell count, are checked to meet rigorous standards ensuring high-quality cells before leaving the facility.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
NOT TO BE USED IN HUMANS
Guaranteed Quality Products
The StemExpress Advantage
Our advantage ensures the highest-quality cord blood CD34+ stem cells for your research.
- Customizable to allow flexibility and simplicity in decision making
- Same day delivery in select cities for quick access to our products
- Streamlined process from collection through delivery to guarantee operational excellence and consistent quality products
- Follow FDA CFR 1271 requirements of cGMP/cGTP regulations to ensure high-quality products
- Employs FDA compliant data management software (ERP & QMS) that ensures traceability and accountability
- World-class customer service before, during, and after your purchase
- Halkias et al. (2015) Conserved and Divergent Aspects of Human T-cell Development and Migration in Humanized Mice. Immunol Cell Biol 93(8): 716-726. Abstract.
- Cleyrat et al. (2017) Gene Editing Rescue of a Novel MPL Mutant Associated with Congenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia. Blood Advances 1(21): 1815-1826. Abstract.
- Takahashi et al. (2018) Enhanced Antibody Responses in a Novel NOG Transgenic Mouse with Restored Lymph Node Organogenesis. Front Immunol doi:10.3389/fimmu.2017.02017. Abstract.
High-Quality CB CD34+ Stem Cells
With a purity of ≥90% and a viability of ≥85% (fresh), our cord blood CD34+ stem cells provide the quality you can depend on.
Your Cells, Your Way!
- HIV, HBV, and HCV negative
- IRB approved consents and protocols
Donor Criteria Options
- Additional infectious disease testing (i.e. CMV)
- HLA, ABO, and RhD typing
- Specific donor demographics (ethnicity & gender)
Cell Processing Options
- Customizable cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
Flexible Shipping Options
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Global shipping
Frequently Asked Questions
Each cord is different and the number of CD34+ stem cells varies greatly among the individual donors. Typically, 1-4 million CD34+ stem cells per cord can be collected. We can provide larger lots upon request.
Yes, upon request.
Yes, we have many researchers that use our CD34+ stem cells to humanize mice.
Takahashi et al. (2018) Enhanced Antibody Responses in a Novel NOG Transgenic Mouse with Restored Lymph Node Organogenesis. Front. Immunol 1(17). doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2017.02017.
Halkias et al. (2015) Conserved and Divergent Aspects of Human T-cell Development and Migration in Humanized Mice. Immunol Cell Biol 1-11. doi:10.1038/icb.2015.38.
Infectious disease screening for HIV, HBV, and HCV is performed on a sample of cord blood.
Yes, upon request.
NO, our cord blood CD34+ stem cells are for research use only and are not approved by the FDA for use in humans.