Cord Blood CD34+ Stem/Progenitor Cells
Human cord blood is a rich source of CD34+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. Collection of cord blood is a noninvasive and painless procedure performed at one of our partnering hospitals by our own procurement staff. Fresh whole cord blood, from mothers that are negative for HIV, HBV, and HCV during pregnancy, is transferred to our GLP regulatory-compliant cell manufacturing facility where CD34+ stem cells are processed, analyzed, and vialed. Cell attributes, such as phenotype, viability, purity, and cell count, are checked to meet rigorous standards ensuring high-quality cells before leaving the facility.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
NOT TO BE USED IN HUMANS
The StemExpress Advantage
- Customizable to allow flexibility and simplicity in decision making
- Same day delivery in select cities for quick access to our products
- Streamlined process from collection through delivery to guarantee operational excellence and consistent quality products
- Follow FDA CFR 1271 requirements of cGMP/cGTP regulations to ensure high-quality products
- Employs data management software (ERP & QMS) that ensures traceability and accountability
- Maternal disease screen (HIV, HBV, and HCV negative)
- IRB approved consents and protocols
Donor Criteria Options
- Additional infectious disease testing (i.e. LCMV)
- HLA, ABO, and RhD typing
- Direct cord blood disease screening
- Specific donor demographics (ethnicity & gender)
Cell Processing Options
- Customizable cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
Flexible Shipping Options
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Global shipping
Frequently Asked Questions
Each cord is different and the number of CD 34+ cells varies greatly among the individual donors. Typically, 1-4 million CD 34+ cells per cord can be collected. We can provide larger lots upon request.
Yes, upon request.
Yes, we have many researchers that use our CD34+ cells to humanize mice.
Takahashi et al. (2018) Enhanced Antibody Responses in a Novel NOG Transgenic Mouse with Restored Lymph Node Organogenesis. Front. Immunol 1(17). doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2017.02017.
Halkias et al. (2015) Conserved and Divergent Aspects of Human T-cell Development and Migration in Humanized Mice. Immunol Cell Biol 1-11. doi:10.1038/icb.2015.38.
Infectious disease screening for HIV, HBV, and HCV is performed on maternal blood. You can request to have infectious disease screening performed on the cord blood.
Yes, upon request.
NO, our cord blood CD34+ stem cells are for research use only and are not approved by the FDA for use in humans.