25% OFF Cord Blood CD34+ Stem Cells
New Year Sale
Human cord blood is a rich source of hematopoietic CD34+ stem and progenitor cells. Collection of cord blood is a noninvasive and painless procedure performed at one of our partnering hospitals by our own procurement staff. Fresh whole cord blood is transferred to our FDA registered GLP regulatory-compliant cell manufacturing facility where cord blood CD34+ stem cells are processed, analyzed, and vialed. Cell attributes, such as IDS testing (HIV-, HBV-, and HCV-), phenotype, viability, purity, and cell count, are checked to meet rigorous standards ensuring high-quality cells before leaving the facility.
The StemExpress Advantage
Our advantage ensures the highest quality cord blood CD34+ stem cells for your research.
- Cord blood is collected from our own highly-trained procurement staff to ensure rigorous adherence to our collection process and protocols
- Same day delivery in select cities for quick access to our products
- Streamlined process from collection through delivery to guarantee operational excellence and consistent quality products
- Follow FDA CFR 21 Part 1271 requirements of cGMP/cGTP regulations to ensure high-quality products
- Employs FDA CFR 21 Part 11 compliant data management software (ERP & QMS) that ensures traceability and accountability
- World-class customer service before, during, and after your purchase
- Cells are collected from consented donors under IRB approved protocols to ensure strict regulatory compliance (FDA CFR 21 Part 50 and 56)
- Halkias et al. (2015) Conserved and Divergent Aspects of Human T-cell Development and Migration in Humanized Mice. Immunol Cell Biol 93(8): 716-726. Abstract.
- Cleyrat et al. (2017) Gene Editing Rescue of a Novel MPL Mutant Associated with Congenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia. Blood Advances 1(21): 1815-1826. Abstract.
- Takahashi et al. (2018) Enhanced Antibody Responses in a Novel NOG Transgenic Mouse with Restored Lymph Node Organogenesis. Front Immunol doi:10.3389/fimmu.2017.02017. Abstract.
High-Quality CB CD34+ Stem Cells
With a purity of ≥90% and a viability of ≥85% (fresh), our cord blood CD34+ stem cells provide the quality you can depend on.
Take 25% OFF our current stock of frozen Cord Blood CD34+ Stem Cells (Product Code: CB3401C) while supplies last. Enter discount code CB3425OFF at checkout. Offer is exclusive to Product Code: CB3401C. Discount applies to a single vial per lot only. Limited to quantity in stock.
Expires February 28th, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each cord is different and the number of CD34+ stem cells varies greatly among the individual donors. Typically, 1-4 million CD34+ stem cells per cord can be collected. We can provide larger lots upon request.
Yes, upon request.
Yes, we have many researchers that use our CD34+ stem cells to humanize mice.
Takahashi et al. (2018) Enhanced Antibody Responses in a Novel NOG Transgenic Mouse with Restored Lymph Node Organogenesis. Front. Immunol 1(17). doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2017.02017.
Halkias et al. (2015) Conserved and Divergent Aspects of Human T-cell Development and Migration in Humanized Mice. Immunol Cell Biol 1-11. doi:10.1038/icb.2015.38.
Infectious disease screening for HIV, HBV, and HCV is performed on a sample of cord blood.
Yes, upon request.
NO, our cord blood CD34+ stem cells are for research use only and are not approved by the FDA for use in humans.