Let StemExpress find the right donor for your project! We have access to a robust donor pool that creates flexibility in specific donor criteria and the ability to meet your donor requests quickly. StemExpress uses IRB certified protocols and consents and advanced cell separation protocols to ensure all whole blood, plasma, and serum products meet the quality you need to achieve reliable and consistent results in your experiment.
In addition, we offer human diseased whole blood, plasma, serum, and peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs). Our disease state samples are from donors with various autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, cancers, and other diseases. We provide patient samples that are ideal for research, as well as new product development and validation.
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Whole Blood–Bags
- Whole Blood–Vacutainer®
- Vacutainer® collections up to 250 mL
- Whole Blood up to 500 mL
- Cryopreserved and fresh options
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- Diseased donors
- HLA and ABO typing
- Anticoagulant (ACD-A, EDTA or heparin)
- Streck® tubes
- Client supplied tubes and more
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can source diseased blood upon specific request.
Yes, a donor is eligible to donate white blood cells every 4 weeks.
Usually around 8x10e9 PBMCs.
Yes, certain locations can receive same day courier delivery. We can also provide same day air shipments.
We can collect up to 250 ml into tubes.