Human peripheral blood serum contains the same components as plasma, such as cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors, but lacks blood clotting factors. To isolate serum, peripheral blood is collected at one of our Stem Cell Collection Centers from healthy IRB consented donors, who are negative for HBV, HCV, and HIV, into a sterile collection bag that does not contain an anticoagulant. Fresh peripheral blood is then sent to our FDA-registered cell manufacturing facility where the blood is allowed to coagulate. Serum is collected into 5-250mL volumes.
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
Popular Peripheral Blood Serum Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, certain locations can receive same day courier delivery. We can also provide same day air shipments.
Yes, we can source diseased blood upon specific request.
Yes, LCMV testing is provided upon request.