Human peripheral blood contains a vast array of hematopoietic cells involved in defending the body against infection and disease. Each primary cell type has a specialized function and plays a pivotal role in human health. The study of these cells allows insight into ways of enhancing treatment and development of cures for infectious and chronic diseases and is fundamental to the advancement of cellular and regenerative medicine.
StemExpress offers a wide variety of human peripheral blood primary cells. Peripheral blood is collected at one of our Stem Cell Collection Centers from healthy IRB consented donors that are negative for HBV, HCV, and HIV and sent to our on-site cell manufacturing facility for processing to a primary cell population. Cell attributes, such as phenotype, viability, purity, and cell count, are checked to meet rigorous standards ensuring high-quality cells before leaving the facility.
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
CELL COLLECTION & PROCESSING
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Popular Peripheral Blood Primary Cells Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, depending on the cell types.
Yes, certain locations can receive same day courier delivery. We can also provide same day air shipments.
Primary cells are very sensitive to many aspects of the thawing procedure, such as heat, DMSO, agitation, and high centripetal forces. Obtaining high viability after thawing human primary cells can be difficult if not performed quickly and with good laboratory techniques. At StemExpress, our laboratory technicians have years of experience handling and thawing frozen human primary cells and have designed a procedure that will help you obtain the highest viability of your cells. Click Thawing Protocol to access the protocol.
Under aseptic conditions in Class II, laminar-flow hoods.