Peripheral blood is one of the most easily accessible sources for obtaining whole blood, Leukopaks®, Mobilized Leukopaks®, plasma, and primary cells. At StemExpress’s Stem Cell Collection Centers, normal and diseased peripheral blood products are collected from IRB consented donors and shipped out directly to our customers or quickly processed at our on-site state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure each primary cell type is of the highest quality. Each cell type is characterized by flow cytometry to guarantee our customers receive a pure and viable cell population for their research applications.
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Mobilized Leukopaks®
- Whole Blood
- Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs)
- CD34+ and CD133+ Stem and Progenitor Cells
- CD3+ Pan T Cells, CD19+ B Cells, CD14+ Monocytes, CD56+ NK Cells
- Other subsets available
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA and ABO typing
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can source diseased blood upon specific request.
Yes, a donor is eligible to donate white blood cells every 4 weeks.
Usually around 8x10e9 PBMCs.
Yes, certain locations can receive same day courier delivery. We can also provide same day air shipments.
We can collect up to 250 ml into tubes.