Fresh whole maternal blood is collected from pregnant volunteers participating in Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved donor programs at one of our FDA-registered Stem Cell Collection Centers. Maternal donors are recallable after 8 weeks of prior donation. All collections follow a standardized collection procedure to guarantee consistency from donor to donor, eliminating variability in the collection procedure.
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Varying gestations or multiple pregnancies
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening
- Anticoagulant (ACD-A, EDTA or heparin)
- Streck® tubes
- Client supplied tubes
- 10-60 mL volumes
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Popular Whole Maternal Blood Products
Frequently Asked Questions
No. However, infectious disease screening is available.
Yes. We can collect customized requests to meet your study specifications.
Ultrasound confirmation, NIPT, Serum Protein Biomarkers, and CVS or Amniocentesis.
We can collect 60 ml every 8 weeks.
Yes, we provide this as an option.