Fresh aneuploidy maternal blood is collected from pregnant volunteers participating in Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved donor programs at one of our FDA-registered Stem Cell Collection Centers. Maternal donors have been confirmed positive for fetal chromosomal abnormalities through amniocentesis, NIPT, or ultrasound/serum protein biomarkers. Donors are recallable after 8 weeks prior to their previous donation. All collections follow a standardized collection procedure to guarantee consistency from donor to donor, eliminating variability in the collection procedure.
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Varying gestations or multiple pregnancies
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening
- Anticoagulant (ACD-A, EDTA or Na-Heparin)
- Streck® tubes
- Client supplied tubes
- 10-60mL volumes
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
ANEUPLOIDY CONFIRMATION REPORT OPTIONS
- Chronic villus sampling (CVS) or amniocentesis
- Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
- Serum protein biomarkers or ultrasound
Popular Aneuploidy Maternal Blood Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Ultrasound confirmation, NIPT, Serum Protein Biomarkers, and CVS or Amniocentesis.
No. However, infectious disease screening is available.
We can collect 60 ml every 8 weeks.
Yes, we provide this as an option.