StemExpress draws very small volumes of human maternal blood from IRB consented expecting donors. Maternal blood is collected from all types of pregnancies, including aneuploidy positive pregnancies, at varying gestations and demographics.
The use of maternal blood for research purposes has led to advancements in the non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPTs) that help foretell many fetal abnormalities and biomarkers that predict birth complications (Read some of our Case Studies).
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Vacutainer® collections up to 60 mL
- Cryopreserved and fresh options
ANEUPLOIDY CONFIRMATION REPORT OPTIONS
- Chronic Villus Sampling (CVS) or amniocentesis
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
- Serum protein biomarkers or ultrasound
DONOR SELECTION OPTIONS
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, medication/non-medication, etc.)
- Varying gestations or multiple pregnancies
- Donor medication type
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Infectious disease screening available (HIV, HCV, HBV, etc.)
- Anticoagulant (ACD-A, EDTA or heparin)
- Streck® tubes
- Client supplied tubes and more
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
Popular Maternal Blood Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We can collect customized requests to meet your study specifications.
Ultrasound confirmation, NIPT, Serum Protein Biomarkers, and CVS or Amniocentesis.
We can collect 60 ml every 8 weeks.
Yes, we provide this as an option.