Human cord blood consists of immune cells and is considered a rich source of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. Collection of cord blood is a noninvasive and painless procedure performed at one of our partnering hospitals by our own procurement staff. Fresh whole cord blood, that is negative for HIV, HBV, and HCV, is transferred to our cell manufacturing facility where specific primary cells are processed, analyzed, and vialed. Cell attributes, such as phenotype, viability, purity, and cell count, are checked to meet rigorous standards ensuring high-quality cells before leaving the facility.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
NOT FOR HUMAN USE
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Gender and ethnicity
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Infectious disease screening of cord blood
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
CELL COLLECTION & PROCESSING
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Popular Cord Blood Primary Cell Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Our cord blood is collected into sterile bags containing the anticoagulant CP2D. However, you can request to have a different anticoagulant used for collection.
Each cord is different and the number of CD 34+ cells varies greatly among the individual donors. Typically, 1-4 million CD 34+ cells per cord can be collected. We can provide larger lots upon request.
Yes, upon request.
Yes, we have many researchers that use our CD34+ cells to humanize mice.
Infectious disease screening for HIV, HBV, and HCV is performed on a sample of the cord blood.
Yes, upon request.