StemExpress is a leading supplier of human cord blood and primary cells. StemExpress' cord blood is needle aspirated from the umbilical cord vein into a sterile collection bag containing the anticoagulant citrate phosphate double dextrose (CP2D). Cord blood is shipped directly to customers after collection or processed into a specific primary cell population at our GLP regulatory-compliant laboratory.
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Cord blood disease screen (HIV, HBV, and HCV negative)
- IRB approved consents and protocols
DONOR CRITERIA OPTIONS
- Additional infectious disease testing (i.e. CMV)
- HLA, ABO and RhD typing available
- Specific donor demographics (i.e. ethnicity)
- Custom processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations
- Positive and negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Global shipping
Popular Cord Blood Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Each cord is different and the number of CD 34+ cells varies greatly among the individual donors. Typically, 1-4 million CD 34+ cells per cord can be collected. We can provide larger lots upon request.
Yes, upon request.
Yes, we have many researchers that use our CD34+ cells to humanize mice.
Takahashi et al. (2018) Enhanced Antibody Responses in a Novel NOG Transgenic Mouse with Restored Lymph Node Organogenesis. Front. Immunol 1(17). doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2017.02017.
Halkias et al. (2015) Conserved and Divergent Aspects of Human T-cell Development and Migration in Humanized Mice. Immunol Cell Biol 1-11. doi:10.1038/icb.2015.38.
NO, our cord blood CD34+ stem cells are for research use only and are not approved by the FDA for use in humans.
Yes, upon request.