StemExpress’ cord blood is needle aspirated from the umbilical cord vein into a sterile collection bag containing the anticoagulant citrate phosphate double dextrose (CP2D). Blood is shipped directly to customers within 24hrs of collection or processed into a specific primary cell population at a StemExpress laboratory.
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Additional screening tests available
- IRB approved consents and protocols
DONOR CRITERIA OPTIONS
- Additional infectious disease testing (i.e. LCMV)
- HLA, ABO and RhD typing
- Direct cord blood disease screening
- Specific donor demographics (i.e. ethnicity)
- Custom processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
Frequently Asked Questions
Each cord is different and the number of CD 34+ cells varies greatly among the individual donors. Typically, 1-4 million CD 34+ cells per cord can be collected. We can provide larger lots upon request.
Yes, upon request.
Yes, we have many researchers that use our CD34+ cells to humanize mice.