Fresh human whole bone marrow is collected from healthy IRB consented donors at one of our Stem Cell Collection Centers. Each donor is tested every 90 days to verify negative results for HBV, HCV, and HIV. Whole bone marrow is aspirated from up to a maximum of 4 sites on the posterior iliac crest and collected into 10 to 100mL containers that include one of three anticoagulants; Na-Heparin, EDTA, or ACD-A.
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
Popular Whole Bone Marrow Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, a donor is eligible to donate bone marrow every 16 weeks and other blood products after 4 weeks.
Yes, this data is available upon request.
It takes 2 weeks on average. Schedule your delivery today to ensure the quickest turnaround time.
Yes, we can customize the collection based on specific requests.