StemExpress provides whole human bone marrow and bone marrow-derived primary cells. Bone marrow is collected by a certified medical professional from a maximum of four sites on the posterior iliac crest (100 mL total). Human bone marrow samples are shipped immediately to customers or processed into a specific primary cell population at our on-site StemExpress laboratory.
Your Cells, Your Way!
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Positive and Negative cell isolations
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
Popular Bone Marrow Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, a donor is eligible to donate bone marrow every 16 weeks and other blood products after 4 weeks.
Yes, this data is available upon request.
It takes 2 weeks on average. Schedule your delivery today to ensure the quickest turn around time.
Yes, we can customize the collection based on specific requests.