Whole diseased peripheral blood is collected from volunteers participating in Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved donor programs. Blood draws are collected into Vacutainer® tubes containing the anticoagulant EDTA. All collections follow a standardized collection procedure to guarantee consistency from donor to donor, eliminating variability in the collection procedure.
Whole Diseased Peripheral Blood - Disease Type
- Thyroid Cancer Remission
- Breast Cancer Remission
- Oral Cancer Remission
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Recallable donors (Pending donor health)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
- Anticoagulant options
- Client supplied tubes
- 10-100mL volumes
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Frequently Asked Questions
EDTA is used in the collection of our diseased products except for diseased peripheral blood serum.
Depending on the rarity of the disease, collection of diseased samples can vary. Please call our customer service team to determine the lead time for a specific disease type.
No, we do not. We offer blood samples and blood-derived products.
Yes, pending the health of the donor.
Yes, all of our diseased products are offered as fresh.