Human diseased peripheral blood serum contains the same components as diseased plasma, such as cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors, but lacks blood clotting factors. Diseased serum may also contain DNA and proteins released by diseased cells, allowing researchers the ability to identify biomarkers that aid in the development of cost-effective screens for the early detection and diagnosis of diseases.
Diseased blood is collected from volunteers participating in Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved donor programs at one of our Stem Cell Collection Centers or partnering hospitals. Fresh diseased blood is sent to our on-site cell manufacturing facility where the blood is allowed to coagulate. Diseased peripheral blood serum is collected into 5mL and 10mL volumes.
Diseased Peripheral Blood Serum - Disease Type
- Thyroid Cancer Remission
- Breast Cancer Remission
- Oral Cancer Remission
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Recallable and repeat donors (pending the health of the donor)
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (CMV, etc.)
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Popular Diseased Peripheral Blood Serum Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on the rarity of the disease, collection of diseased samples can vary. Please call our customer service team to determine the lead time for a specific disease type.
Yes, pending the health of the donor.
Yes, all of our diseased products are offered as fresh.