Diseased human peripheral blood plasma contains a variety of cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors that affect the proliferation and function of immune cells, which allows peripheral blood plasma to be applicable in a wide variety of therapeutic uses. Additionally, diseased plasma may also contain DNA and proteins released by diseased cells, allowing researchers the ability to identify biomarkers that aid in the development of cost-effective screens for the early detection and diagnosis of diseases.
Diseased peripheral blood is collected from volunteers participating in Institutional Review Board (IRB) approved donor programs at one of our Stem Cell Collection Centers or partnering hospitals. Each blood collection tube contains the anticoagulant EDTA. Fresh diseased peripheral blood is sent to our on-site cell manufacturing facility where the blood is spun down and the plasma is collected into 5mL and 10mL volumes.
Diseased Peripheral Blood Plasma - Disease Type
- Thyroid Cancer Remission
- Breast Cancer Remission
- Oral Cancer Remission
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Your Cells, Your Way!
DONOR SELECTION & TESTING
- Recallable and repeat donors (pending the health of the donor)
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
FLEXIBLE SHIPPING OPTIONS
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
- Same day delivery in select cities
- Global shipping
Popular Diseased Peripheral Blood Plasma Products
Frequently Asked Questions
EDTA is used in the collection of our diseased products except for diseased peripheral blood serum.
Depending on the rarity of the disease, collection of diseased samples can vary. Please call our customer service team to determine the lead time for a specific disease type.
Yes, pending the health of the donor.
Yes, all of our diseased products are offered as fresh.