25% OFF Frozen Human Primary Cells
Year End Sale
Human primary cells are isolated from bone marrow, cord blood, peripheral blood, and mobilized peripheral blood. Unprocessed or apheresis products are collected from IRB consented donors at one of our strategically located FDA-registered Stem Cell Collection Centers or at one of our partnering hospitals, and processed at our on-site cell manufacturing laboratory to a specific primary cell type. Cells are frozen in a controlled rate freezer at a rate of 1°C/min with a cryoprotectant solution in each vial to retain optimal viability. Frozen human primary cells are stored in a vapor phase nitrogen cryopreservation container until shipment.
The StemExpress Advantage
Our goal is to provide high-quality products that enable you to easily navigate barriers, enhance quality, and drive success in your research and clinical trials.
- Large and assorted selection of products available to cover all aspects of your research
- Robust and diverse donor pool for effortless selection of the right specimen for your research
- Recallable and repeat donors for critical longitudinal studies
- Customizable products that allow flexibility and simplicity in decision making
- Same day delivery in select cities for quick access to the products you need
- Streamlined process from collection through delivery to guarantee operational excellence and consistent quality products
- FDA registered collection centers and laboratories that follow GMP guidelines to ensure high-quality products
- Employ FDA compliant data management software (ERP & QMS) that ensures traceability and accountability
- World-class customer service before, during, and after your purchase
Frozen Human Primary Cells
Choose Your Primary Cells
Customize Your Cells
- Extensive donor pool
- Recallable and repeat donors**
- Specific donor demographics (age, weight, ethnicity, etc.)**
- Donor lifestyle characteristics (BMI, smoker/non-smoker, etc.)**
- Medical history (allergies, medications, etc.)**
- HLA, RhD, and ABO typing available
- Additional infectious disease screening (LCMV, etc.)
**Does not apply to cord blood products.
Cell Collection & Processing
- Positive and negative selection available
- Special processing procedures available
- Customizable cell isolations and culture
- Multiple cell types from the same donor
- Custom vialing sizes and cell counts
- Custom media and buﬀer
- Customizable packaging options
- Cryo shipping available
- FedEx®, World Courier®, UPS®
Enter discount code PRIMARY25OFF at checkout.*
*Offer requires a $1000 minimum purchase of frozen human primary cells from cord blood, bone marrow, peripheral blood, and mobilized peripheral blood. Does not apply to diseased blood products. Expires December 31st, 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Procures healthy and diseased human tissue and blood
- Isolates cells
- Processes whole blood (umbilical cord, adult peripheral, and maternal)
- Cultures selected cell types
- Isolates DNA and RNA
- Conducts immunophenotyping using flow cytometry
Primary cells are very sensitive to many aspects of the thawing procedure, such as heat, DMSO, agitation, and high centripetal forces. Obtaining high viability after thawing human primary cells can be difficult if not performed quickly and with good laboratory techniques. At StemExpress, our laboratory technicians have years of experience handling and thawing frozen human primary cells and have designed a procedure that will help you obtain the highest viability of your cells. Click Thawing Protocol to access the protocol.
Frozen human primary cells are ideal for logistical and timing flexibility. However, there are other advantages as well. Read our Blog to find other helpful tips for choosing frozen primary cells for your research.
Yes. StemExpress is happy to work with researchers to meet the specific needs of their work.
All over the world. We have a variety of shipping methods to meet your needs. Please inquire for more information.
Our scientists are well versed in the isolation of human primary cells. They will look into the feasibility of the cell isolation and propose the most cost-effective procedure that yields the highest-quality product. Contact us and let us know what you are looking for.