Make a direct impact on sustaining the quality of life of another by being a member of a very unique team. StemExpress is a fast growing, Northern California based, privately owned company supporting the medical research, stem cell research and the scientific community in disease preventions and cures through the procurement of tissue, blood and umbilical cord blood. StemExpress proudly serves over 48 universities and private institutions, nationally and internationally. We help these organizations with their research in discovering new medications, blood tests, and cures for 100s of diseases.
CURRENT OR UPCOMING OPENINGS:
The Executive Assistant performs a variety of activities to support the CEO and other executives as necessary. The purpose of the position is to enhance the executive team’s effectiveness by providing management support; representing the executive to others, enabling the CEO/President to focus on the future development of the company. Responsibilities within the role are broad and include directly reporting to the CEO, offering administrative support to the executive team, and assisting with ongoing projects.
Job Description: Executive Assistant Job Description
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below.
Contract positions available in: Fresno, Sacramento, Stockton, San Jose, Santa Barbara/Ventura and Washington D.C.. The Procurement Technicians play a vital role in our company’s mission by procuring blood from clinics, birthing centers, and hospitals. The Procurement Technician follows strict guidelines in recovering blood, working and building a professional rapport with clinic and hospital staff, obtaining donor consent, and coordinating shipments to medical researchers. Urgent and critical time management, independence, flexibility and openness to schedule or location changes, adherence to standard operating and documentation procedures and sterile and aseptic techniques are of utmost importance.
Required qualifications include:
-strong knowledge of human anatomy and the ability to demonstrate such knowledge
-phlebotomy certification and extensive experience drawing blood
-knowledge and application of sterile and aseptic techniques
-strong written and oral communication skills
-reliable car and ability to drive to various locations
-valid driver’s license with up-to-date insurance
-familiarity with widely used software such as Microsoft Word, PDFs and web applications
-ownership of a cell phone, laptop and scrubs
-highly desired qualifications include the ability to speak fluently in both English and Spanish
The successful candidate will work together with Inside Sales Representatives to achieve revenue targets for the assigned territory. Your main responsibilities will be to help identify potential customers, qualify leads and assist with administrative tasks.
- Identify potential new business utilizing different means, and help convert these leads to customers.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Provide excellent customer service by following through with prompt solutions all customer inquiries.
- Follow up with all leads to identify if they are potential customers, and to assess their product needs.
- Assist the account managers with duties such as quotes, custom product requests, samples, order inquiries, conference setup.
- Document all communications and interactions with customers in Sales Management Software.
- Enter leads from conferences, vendor shows or lists into customer database when applicable.
- Help to meet sales forecasts through in-depth product knowledge and familiarity of market segments.
- BSc, or MSc in Cell Biology, Biological Sciences, Immunology, Molecular Biology or a related field.
- Highly motivated and can work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team in a quality oriented fashion.
- Demonstrated time management and organization ability.
- Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures would be an asset.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative and dynamic environment and to gain valuable experience in Sales while utilizing your scientific background. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and significant career development opportunities. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below.